We are looking for people who have a real passion for the outdoors and who love to make a difference to our communities to join our growing team.
Presca is a sportswear company with a clear mission to make sportswear better, better in every way from the materials we use, to the supply chains we choose and how we work with our partners, colleagues and customers.
We are currently looking for someone to help grow and engage with our communities – whether this be talking to customers and helping with their enquiries, meeting customers at events, preparing newsletters or engaging with our digital communities such as Strava.
- Monitoring customer orders to ensure they are processed and shipped correctly.
- Monitoring stock levels and book in deliveries of new stock.
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure smooth running of stock deliveries and orders.
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Managing new custom clothing enquiries and working closely with design team
- Developing and maintaining the Strava club, posting updates and leaving comments and kudos
- Collating information for the email newsletter and prepare it in the correct format.
- Managing blogs and preparing them for publishing on the Presca website
- Tracking environmental impact and sharing information with clients
- Representing Presca at shows and events
- Plus other admin tasks, research, contacting external bodies, running meetings, managing projects)
The ideal candidate
- Passionate cyclist / runner, understands our sports
- Loves the outdoors and the outdoor community
- Organised, methodical.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Anticipate problems, be proactive.
Flexible working hours encouraged, expected to be 38 hours with occasional weekends and evenings
Flexible location, options to work from home but expectation to travel to Bristol monthly.
Whilst we may not have the right role available for you at the moment we welcome prospective enquiries. If you think you could help us grow, you love our sports and the environment then please do send over your CV.