You’ll be proud to wear our Grand Tour Bib Shorts as part of our Geometric Collection. As well as provoking thought and conversation around the disappearing ice sheets, these bibs are an unparalleled combination of performance and sustainability. With a female-specific cut and designed for maximum comfort over sustained distances, these bibs will support you whatever the terrain. The subtle geometric design showcases your commitment to supporting a thriving planet through the choices that you make.
- Close-fitting design for comfort and aerodynamics wherever your ride takes you;
- Silicone cuff to prevent ride-up;
- Muscle control compression fabric for comfort and support on your toughest challenges;
- Premium wide comfort shoulder straps for a secure fit;
- Rear mesh panels will keep you cool when conquering the climb;
- Flatlock stitching for increased comfort;
- Female-specific, premium chamois;
- Manufactured in Europe from performance recycled fabrics, using renewable energy and an ethical supply chain meaning that you can purchase with pride.
30% Post-consumer recycled polyester, 48% Post-consumer recycled nylon, 22% Elastane