You’ll be proud to wear our Grand Tour Bib Shorts as part of our Geometric Collection. As well as provoking thought and conversation around the disappearing ice sheets, these bibs are an unparalleled combination of performance and sustainability. Created for a top UK Pro Cycling Team you can be confident in their superior design and comfort whatever the terrain throws at you, while the subtle geometric design showcases your commitment to supporting a thriving planet through the choices that you make. A perfect combination of performance and sustainability.
- Close-fitting design for comfort and aerodynamics wherever your ride takes you;
- Silicone cuff to prevent ride-up;
- Muscle control compression fabric for comfort and support on your toughest challenges;
- Premium wide comfort shoulder straps for a secure fit;
- Rear mesh panels will keep you cool when conquering the climb;
- Flatlock stitching for increased comfort;
- Male-specific, premium chamois.
- Manufactured in Europe from performance recycled fabrics, using renewable energy and an ethical supply chain meaning that you can purchase with pride.
30% Post-consumer recycled polyester, 48% Post-consumer recycled nylon, 22% Elastane
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The best padding, perfect fit, and the padding keeps! this is kit I use day in and day out and has never let me down.
You shouldn't tumble dry any set of bib shorts, but i have by mistake, and unlike other lower quality bib shorts, these shorts keep in perfect condition, a good show of high quality.
Genuinely - these bib shorts are awesome!
The fit is excellent with the right angle of the chamois pad aligning to how you ride (unlike those bib shorts you find with the pad just sewn in straight).
The pad itself is extremely comfortable and have now road tested it for about 200 miles. Not to wide and also hasn’t lost any shape.
The material is extremely breathable and the wider braces without seams means you don’t even feel them on.
Honestly - class product for this price
Really comfy pad and design, perfect for long rides.
Thank you Nick :)