Our plain black bib shorts have been designed as a timeless classic to complement all the jerseys in your wardrobe. With a male-specific cut and designed for maximum comfort over sustained distances, these bibs will support you whatever the terrain.
- Close-fitting design for comfort and aerodynamics wherever your ride takes you;
- Silicone cuff to prevent ride-up;
- Muscle control compression fabric for comfort and support on your toughest challenges;
- Premium wide comfort shoulder straps for a secure fit;
- Rear mesh panels will keep you cool when conquering the climb;
- Flatlock stitching for increased comfort;
- Male-specific, premium chamois;
- Manufactured in Europe from performance recycled fabrics, using renewable energy and an ethical supply chain meaning that you can purchase with pride.
30% Post-consumer recycled polyester, 48% Post-consumer recycled nylon, 22% Elastane
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I can't fault these. They fit great, are comfortable and look great too.
Cushioning is spot on and the seal at the bottom of the legs is tight but not crazy. As a hairy chap this is appreciated, these are sealed but don't feel like they're ripping all my hairs out!
I'll be buying another pair soon.
These bib shorts quickly become my favourite! They were so comfortable the first time I used them that I stayed longer on the saddle. The material and design are very high quality. I completely recommend this purchase and I would absolutely buy again!
I was very happy with my new pair of Presca bib shorts. It is clear they are top quality and they were very comfortable on my first ride! I'm looking to buy more Presca kit soon.
Thank you Tom, glad you like the Bib shorts.
So comfortable! Fit well as expected, good quality. Love that the majority of it is recycled! Looking forward to the winter bibs too!
It is evident from first opening the package that a lot of time has gone into this product and the result is brilliant. It fits snugly onto all important areas and feels totally like a second skin when you sit on the bike. No unnecessary shifting on chaffing. Some of the best shorts I have ever worn!
Thank you Tim.