Feel good about your outerwear when you choose the Grand Tour “Inclement Weather” Jacket from our Geometric Collection. Designed closely with pro cyclists for the British cycle racing season with a focus on aerodynamic performance, you can be confident riding in the toughest conditions where performance is key. The subtle design as part of our geometric collection represents the beauty of nature and highlights our commitment to sustainable design. Excellent weather protection combines with superior design and the latest in sustainable innovation.
- High-stretch sustainable fabrics provide comfort and windproofing (<1 mm/sec) to keep you protected on those tougher rides;
- An innovative recycled waterproof membrane and waterproofing (>10.000 mm) will keep you warm and dry;
- Deep rear pockets with drainage hole;
- Accentuated spray flap helps keep you comfortable on the wettest of rides;
- Reflective stripe & tab for those dreary days when nothing is better than a blast on the bike;
- High-quality, full-length zip with padded zip guard at the neck for comfort;
- Manufactured in Europe from performance recycled fabrics, using renewable energy and an ethical supply chain meaning that you can purchase with pride.
82% recycled polyester, 4% recycled Nylon, 14% elastane
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Keeps you warm and dry whilst being surprisingly lightweight. A really comfortable fit and pleasure to get the cold miles in with.
Love this jacket, it keeps you warm and dry but also cool as well with the fluctuating temperatures when out training.
This jacket has kept me warm and dry through the cold and rainy winter months and the best part is I don't have to wear loads of layers underneath it! A base layer and this jacket and I'm ready to tackle most temperatures.
Having worn many different brands of winter jacket, hands down this is the best one I have come across. So far this year I’ve needed no more than 1 or 2 thin base layers and the IW Jacket has kept me warm and dry! Definitely recommend this to anyone riding in these colder months!