A male-specific Grand Tour Cycling Jersey with a green and subtle sleeve design which forms part of our Geometric Collection.
- Lightweight, close-fitting design increases comfort and freedom of movement whatever the terrain throws at you;
- Highly breathable side panels will keep you cool when conquering the climb;
- Advanced wicking properties help to balance body temperature;
- 3 rear pockets to keep your essentials safe and gels at hand;
- Raw-edge cuffs and comfort seams prevent chafing and keep you on the trail for longer;
- Silicone-trim elastic grip tape in the waist prevents annoying ride up;
- Quality zip that opens all the way down for when you want to cool off with a padded zip guard at the neck for comfort;
- Manufactured in Europe from performance recycled fabrics, using renewable energy and an ethical supply chain meaning that you can purchase with pride.
87% Recycled polyester & 13% elastane
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It's easy to be sceptical about the quality of recycled materials before you buy, but this is probably my favourite jersey now, and I have other nice jerseys by Castelli, Rapha, Ale and Santini. The fit is just great, the pockets are a good size, the sleeves are slick and it just looks good. My cycling pals who honestly don't care a pip about climate change looked at this jersey and decided they also want one.