You’ll be proud to wear our Grand Tour Jersey as part of our Geometric Collection. Designed with UK Pro Cyclists for an advanced performance, the subtle geometric design will provoke thought and conversation around the disappearing ice sheets. This jersey is a triumph of design for long days in the saddle, while showcasing your commitment to supporting a thriving planet through the choices that you make. A perfect combination of performance and sustainability.
- Lightweight, close-fitting design increases comfort and freedom of movement whatever the terrain throws at you;
- Highly breathable side panels will keep you cool when conquering the climb;
- Advanced wicking properties help to balance body temperature;
- 3 rear pockets to keep your essentials safe and gels at hand;
- Raw-edge cuffs and comfort seams prevent chafing and keep you on the trail for longer;
- Silicone-trim elastic grip tape in the waist prevents annoying ride up;
- Quality zip that opens all the way down for when you want to cool off with a padded zip guard at the neck for comfort;
- Manufactured in Europe from performance recycled fabrics, using renewable energy and an ethical supply chain meaning that you can purchase with pride.
86% Recycled polyester & 14% elastane
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
At 82kg, 5’8”, 41” Chest the Medium is a perfect fit for me, aerodynamic fit but not restrictive. The UV protection offered is a bonus compared to some other jerseys I have, even with sun burn on my back from a previous day, in the grand tour jersey I felt cool and couldn’t feel the sun. It wicks sweat away from the body really well. The bright red really stands out, and washes really well, a fully summer riding and no discolouration or lose stitches.
3 very roomy pockets on the rear, maybe a little roomy for some but do come in handy when stripping away arm warmers, gloves etc.
In a market saturated with the usual materials the It is the sustainability and the use of recycled materials which makes this a stand out product.
Pairs great with the grand tour bib shorts.