You’ll be proud to wear our Grand Tour Jersey as part of our Geometric Collection. As well as provoking thought and conversation around the disappearing ice sheets, this stunning lightweight jersey made from the finest recycled fabrics is a triumph of design for long days in the saddle. With a female-specific cut and athletic fit, this jersey is the culmination of true performance and authentic sustainability. The subtle geometric design on the sleeve showcases your commitment to supporting a thriving planet through the choices that you make while the design is performance-focused for every ride.
- Lightweight, close-fitting design increases comfort and freedom of movement whatever the terrain throws at you;
- Highly breathable side panels will keep you cool when conquering the climb;
- Advanced wicking properties help to balance body temperature;
- 3 rear pockets to keep your essentials safe and gels at hand;
- Raw-edge cuffs and comfort seams prevent chafing and keep you on the trail for longer;
- Silicone-trim elastic grip tape in the waist prevents annoying ride up;
- Quality zip that opens all the way down for when you want to cool off with a padded zip guard at the neck for comfort;
- Manufactured in Europe from performance recycled fabrics, using renewable energy and an ethical supply chain meaning that you can purchase with pride.
86% Recycled polyester & 14% elastane
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The fit and feel of this jersey is great. Totally comparable to jerseys made from non recycled materials but is so much better for the environment as well!
Amazing product. I have been using Presca kit for a few years now and absolutely love all of it. This piece in particular, I love because it’s lightweight, breathable and does not ride up at all, which is a problem I’ve had in the past with cycling tops!
Thank you Jade :)